On Monday for Memorial day, we headed over to the beach and our favorite spot to eat Main Street Grill (who can beat great burgers with great fries and a Pepsi?). There is a great playground for the kids that is right next to the beach. I love that we have such great places to go and have fun so close to us!
Aunt T and Allie making good use of the double slide.

I thought Andrew was going to break this thing he was rocking so hard.
The beach is mostly tiny rocks which is a fun change to the sand. It was a little to cold to go in the water but that did not stop Allie and Grandpa from trying to get wet. At one point a wave came in really quick and as they turned to run Allie let go of my dads hand and my dad just kept running (without Allie)! Talk about every man for himself! They did not get wet but it was pretty funny.
Aunt T and Allie making good use of the double slide.I thought Andrew was going to break this thing he was rocking so hard.

2 comments:
Cute pictures Joni! I can't believe how big your kids are! We miss you here!
What a fun time! I especially love the pictures of Allie and Andrew holding hands. I have some pictures of Hannah and Matthew holding hands, too, but those moments seem to be getting fewer and farther between for the two of them. Usually now Matthew just tries to tackle Hannah if she gets too close!
Post a Comment