Wednesday, May 27, 2009

it looks so painful

Poor poor Andrew has some super growing hair follicles. This is about the 8th haircut he has had in his short little life. I meant to take pictures last time because it is pretty funny but of course I forgot, so here is his newest buzz experience.

At this point I am pretty sure he just thinks he gets to eat out on the porch so he is all smiles.

Let the pain begin...

Oh- the horror... (do you love the one sock he has going on?)
After a bath, new jammies and a binkie he is all smiles again.. and with a new shorter, cuter hairdo.


3 comments:

betty said...

Your blogs are so great! Even though I see you pretty often, it is so nice to see all the pictures and get the updates on what is going on in your life. Good job!

Liz said...

Poor kid! That is such a sad face in the second picture. The last one is so cute, all is well again.

Family Graffics said...

Cute hair cut .... cuter kid. It was really good to see you last week. Keep in touch!