Well... I finally did it. Except for the fact that my kids don't play soccer yet, I am officially a soccer mom (mom jeans and hair cut excluded-although a nine inch zipper does sound comfortable). Here is what we bought this weekend...
(don't mind the kid sweeping, he's just the hired help)
It is the Honda Odyssey EX-L for all those who don't know your vans. We even got the DVD system so the kids won't fight over the little portable one we currently have. I have no idea what half of the buttons do yet, but so far the kids love the 'magic doors' that open by themselves and the sun roof. My favorite part is the back up camera. It definitely will come in handy since Allie tends to leave her bike in random places.
Aaron is being upgraded to the Camry (although I use the term upgrade loosely... I am not sure how much of an upgrade stained floor mats from dropped Jamba juice and smashed Cheerios on the seat are) and we are selling the Corolla (anyone want to buy a Corolla?).
If you are in the market for a new van (come on, everyone is doing it) you seriously need to talk to Aaron. He got an amazing deal on this little gem!
7 comments:
oooo. Nice. I am super jealous. We were all set to move up from our sentra before we decided to buy another house. So it is compact for me and the kids until we win powerball. Enjoy all the room for me.
I am sure you will love your new van. The automatic doors are the best! Now you just need a few more kids to fill it up! :)
I am green with envy! I am so happy for you as I know you will love your new Odyssey (though I don't know it through experience... unless dreams count!)
Congratulations. Welcome to the club. I like the color too. :) All you have to do now is move to Maryland and have another kid and we could be like twins! :) Now doesn't that sound tempting.
at least you're a cute soccer mom, right? :)
That's one sweet van - though I know deep inside you are a suburbn-type mom, this van looks sweet. It must be nice to have a spacious new car! I almost wished insted of buying our Mazda we would have found some used van instead - there isn't much room, especially with 2 huge carseats in the back!
Btw, we are having a card night at my place on June 4th - wanna come? ;)
it is a nice car:)
hey send me your email address so i can add you to my blog... deborahasplund{at}hotmail{dot}com
thanks for setting everything up today, you rock!
Post a Comment