Friday, May 15, 2009

pollen pollen everywhere

This guy...

Plus a field of hay in our backyard... (did you notice our neighbors)

Equals a late night trip to this place.

We were outside all day on Monday and Andrew was sneezing and had a runny nose, but I just attributed it to allergies (Aaron's are really bad right now too). By Monday night, he was wheezing like crazy and was having a hard time breathing. Two treatments of inhalers and a treatment of the nebulizer were doing little for him, so off to the ER we went for more breathing treatments and an oral steroid. Unfortunately you can't give a kid under the age of two anything so we just have to be proactive with inhalers. I hate to think of him on ten years having to go into the school nurse for his inhalers during the day. If he also happens to have braces and a little bit of acne... I fear for his popularity. Maybe he will be good enough at sports to over look all of that!

4 comments:

Emily Larkin said...

There is no way that handsome guy won't be popular! He will just make all the other kids wish they had allergies. The kids will be asking there mom's if they can have inhalers like Andrew. Good looks top everything and well he is just so good looking.

Masha said...

So is it a case of bad allergies or is it asthma? Poor little kid.

Becky said...

Poor Andrew! I hope whatever is triggering his allergies clears up soon outside. By the way, I think Andrew looks a lot like little Aaron in that top picture.

Jessica L said...

You are so funny. I think he is going to have to worry more about his crazy mother in the sweatpants and brightly colored hair scrunchies than anything else you mentioned... :)