Monday, May 11, 2009

My cup runeth over

Allie has been experimenting with blowing bubbles in her juice and water so I knew it was only a matter of time before she figured it out in milk. New rule: No straws with milk! Oh- fine, I will not be the lame mom who doesn't let their kids have any fun. Go ahead... waste your milk and make my table all sticky. I wanted to wash all the place mats anyways. And let your mac and cheese get cold and then cry because you don't want to eat cold food. Re heated mac and cheese tastes so much better anyways. As long as the kids are happy that's all that matters right?!
Yep- get those fingers in there too- you needed a bath anyways.

Smiling at me as I am telling her to stop or it is going to overflow.


Totally impressed with her handy work.



This guy is totally unaware of the surrounding events. He's to busy devouring his lunch, including the mac and cheese stuck to the bottom of his bowl.


2 comments:

Ron and Mary Brunner said...

Hey Joni,
I finally have a few minutes to catch up on the family blogs and wanted you to know how fun it's been reading about your escapades! The kids are cuter than ever, your writing is growing in hilarity, and we now know at least the basics of the happenings in your family the last few months! Hope spring and summer continue to bring lots of happy times!
Love,
Aunt Mary

Emily Larkin said...

The bubbles rule sounds totally reasonable. My cousins couldn't have ice in their glasses until they were like twelve, now that was a crazy rule.