Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Here and Gone Again

Wow- moving is a pain. I forgot how much stuff we have, and how much stuff we do not have. I feel like I am heading to Wal Mart or Albertsons everyday. Hopefully that will all die down soon. I still have not taken pictures of the house... sorry... in my defence, it has been raining the past three days.

Last week we got in on Sunday afternoon, unpacked and then Aaron left for Fresno to work over there for the week. I spent two long nights unpacking and then the kids and I followed Aaron over to Fresno on Tuesday to hang out with Lauri and Logan.

Although the boys are three months apart (Andrew is older) they look about the same. The only difference is that Andrew is walking and Logan still just scoots around.


Andrew, Logan and Andrew (no, we did not name our Andrew after this Andrew- although it would not have been bad if we did. Andrew is Eliot's (Aaron's brothers) middle name)


Andrew is still the mean older cousin, body slamming Logan and crawling over him, but hopefully in a year they will be able to equally beat each other up.



Georgia set up this cute picture background in her front yard for Logan, so of course I had to jump in on that on take pictures too. Andrew was mostly interested in eating the pumpkins so they did not turn out as well as I had hoped, but what ever does.



One if Allie's favorite parts of being at Georgia's is being able to help drive the car down to Grandpa's house to collect the eggs. (Don't worry people- it is just down the dirt road, I am not pulling a Britney Spears)


For Halloween Andrew was a turtle (the same one Allie was on her first Halloween) and Allie was a flower fairy. They all had fun at the ward parties and Allie is still enjoying getting to have a treat after each meal.





6 comments:

Jessica L said...

YEA! Pictures! So cute. I totally hate moving too. You just have to make sure that you stay in one spot now. :) I hear that you live close to the Wienerschnitzel, if you have to, you can get a job there if Aaron's job doesn't work out. :) I'm joking! Chill, people!

Masha said...

Sounds like a busy life! Can't wait to see the pictures of the house. When are you planning on coming down? Maybe we can plan a card night when you are here :)

Becky said...

Great pictures! How fun to be so close to everyone! Yeah for you family! The pictures of the boys are great! Hopefully things will settle in soon after the joy of a move. The fact that you are blogging is AMAZING! Super mom!!

josie said...

I so know what a pain moving is, but we are so glad to have you and your cute family in our ward. We look forward to getting to know you. Josie
caligrovers.blogspot.com

Ron and Mary Brunner said...

Love the photos Joni. Very cute! And welcome back to hometown USA!!

Sarahp said...

Hey there! Congrats on the job and moving and everything. Hopefully someday Jared and Aaron will still be able to work on a development together. I hope you guys love it there.