Aaron and I got out our holiday candles because we both like the way they smell. (the one pictured above is falling snow- ooh, so nice) Allie of course is infatuated with them. I thought it was under control until last night when I was getting dinner ready. Suddenly I heard, "uh oh." I turned around to see this...
No... Just kidding... but she did set her babies blanket on fire and it was burning on top of the table. It had been burning for a a good 15 seconds because it was pretty well on fire by the time I saw it.
So- lesson learned. All candles will now be put up on the counter away from my arson inclined three year old.
3 comments:
You are so funny.... This is one of the reasons why I don't have candles or a fireplace (much to Betty's dismay) in my home. They are my children, afterall.... Completely accident prone...
That fire picture totally scared me. My goodness!!!
It was so good to hear from you. How are you guys doing?
To answer you question... I have a cannon rebel, which I really do love.. but alot of the color and crispness of the photos are done in photoshop. I really, really love the nikon camers. I know two people that have those and they are amazing. Look on my friend Stacey B. photography blog to see her pictures. Hers is taken with a nice Nikon.
But the real trick is photoshop. Pioneer lady (i think that is what it is called) has some super awesome downloads that you put right into your photoshop and then with just a click of a button your pictures just "pop".
O.k., Sorry, if this totally does not make sense. Anyway, hope you guys are doing well. it was great to hear from you!
You kill me!! I heard Allie bonded with my dad at church. LOL sooooo funny. She is so cute! And the bow in Grace's hair came right out after pictures were taken. LOL She has so much hair that I have been buying a ton of bows!!
Post a Comment