Friday, November 28, 2008

Heart Attack

I have never had a heart attack- but I am pretty sure I just made my heart skip a few beats. I was trying to be pro active and update the background on my blog. Of course I backed it up first- or so I thought. The background was the wrong format so I went and re loaded the old one, only to see that the right column did not load. All of my links to other blogs was gone... nowhere... or maybe just hiding on my desktop somewhere. So... I have now spent the last hour scanning the web for everyones blog addresses. Sorry of I missed someone. I also just went with the good old Cutest clog on the block background. I called this one... sorry, you should have updated your blog before me.

I decided that while I was at it, I would make a new banner to go with the new background but I discovered that I have not taken pictures of my kids in the last month.I have no idea where November went, but my kids will not remember it because I have no pictures to show them what they were doing. I had to round up some old pictures and crop people out to put something together.

Lastly, I went to Kohls this morning. I made it about 10 steps in before I turned around and left and went home for the day. I am waiting for Cyber Monday. If I can get Allie off of Play House Disney for a few minutes I may actually get some Christmas shopping done.

1 comments:

Liz said...

The background is very cute! I still haven't figured out how to change mine without losing everything on my sidebar, so I have just left the same old boring background since I started blogging! I am with you on the shopping thing. It is way easier to shop online, especially if you can find free shipping somewhere. Although I did brave the crowds and go to Ikea this morning and luckily it wasn't too bad. But I did not go anywhere for Black Friday- Especially not Kohls! I had such a bad experience there last year! Happy shopping on Monday! :)