Friday, October 24, 2008

Movin' movin' movin'



After an extended stay in LA, we are finally moving! We were pretty open to anywhere in CA but as fate would have it we are winding up back on the Central Coast. I will email everyone our new address, but in case you don't get it and want it, leave me a comment and I will get it out to you. Aaron started his new job with Rabobank this last week while the kids and I stayed in LA to pack up all of our stuff. I think I failed as a mom for my first week being alone because I got strep throat and Allie has a cold. Can't there be a way for Aaron to stay home and for us to get a paycheck? Are there any wealthy relatives out there who would like to leave us an early inheritance? No... figures... dang poor Dellaganna's. Maybe the Bennion's will come through!

Our new house is super cute. Allie is super excited to have her own room and I am super excited to have my own bathroom (separate from the kids!). No more straddling Allie's little potty when I need to wash my hands or do my hair. I will post pictures as soon as we get up there next week .

Until then I have a busy day! Packing, kids getting shots, packing, Halloween party, and probably some more packing!

3 comments:

Ron and Mary Brunner said...

YEA! Congratulations!! Are you in Atascadero? I hope you are close to home. Grandparents need their little ones close by! Keep us updated and on your mailing list.

Jessica L said...

Hmmm.... I didn't know that shots were required to live in Atascadero.... :)

Just joking. Hope you are feeling better. Being sick with little kids is the worst.

Becky said...

Loved catching up on your life! Tell Teddy congrats! That is cool seeing him. We look forward to seeing pictures of the new house! That is so great! I am glad you are getting closer to home. Good luck with it all and feel better soon!