I try to put Allie's hair up in pony tails so it is not hanging in her face. She usually lets me do it and just pulls it out 10 minutes after I do it. Yesterday we were sitting on my bed doing her hair and she yells, "No mom not like that. You are making me look like Sarah Palin." I have no idea what the heck she meant by that, but it was funny anyways.

Our other event is that I am trying to get Andrew to drink whole milk. So far it is not going well. I have even tried putting chocolate in it to make it more yummy. All I get is leaky sippy cups left in random spots over my floor. Luckily we have all wood floors downstairs so it is not to much of a pain. Hopefully he will start drinking milk and get some calcium before he gets a vitamin D deficiency or rickets.
0 comments:
Post a Comment