Today Allie had her first dance class. So dang cute! They get to do ballet and tap. Allie definitely liked the tap better but she had tons of fun doing both. The kids even get to do a little tap show during Vine Street in Paso next month. Everyone get your cameras ready!



Later that day, Allie went in and used the bathroom. She came out and said, "Mom, I can't find my underwear." What the heck to do mean you can not find your underwear? They were on when you went in the bathroom. We had only been downstairs so I start to look around for them. Nothing... Nowhere... Aaron came home and went to use the bathroom and it backed up a little. He plunged it and it finally started to work again. So we are thinking that my lovely (arson inclined) daughter can now add flushing underwear down the toilet to her growing list of deviant behavior.
2 comments:
Come on... who needs underwear? Look at Britney Spears! I think she got her start in a tap class at the age of three also. Allie's right on track. :)
hey there, I wanted to let you know that there may be a twilight movie outing in the near future, and was checking to see if you might be up to it. Any ways I will see you at church tomorrow. Cute dance pictures! She looks like she was really excited to be there.
Post a Comment