Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A stocking story

I have no idea what we have done for the past few years but we don't have stockings. Maybe I have been borrowing, or buying some and then returning after Christmas. I can't remember. I decided that this year I was going to finally buy some nice stockings for us so we could be a nice normal family (because having things like that makes you normal right?) I found some adorable ones from pottery barn kids. Here is what some of them looked like...




So the funny thing is that since I was spending all this money on stockings I wanted to make sure that they would last for many years. With that in mind I decided to get one extra for a future Bennion that might come our way. But then I thought, what if I have twins? What if I get my tubes tied after the next one but by some miracle of nature (I heard of it happening) I get pregnant again? So I just decided to buy 2 extra. So the nutcracker and the reindeer are waiting patiently in the garage for their debut. Hopefully it won't be for a few years!


Hung by the chimney with care...







1 comments:

Liz said...

You are hilarious! The stockings are super cute!