Saturday, January 5, 2008

This ones for betty...



So it has been a while. I heard that Betty checks this thing everyday, so i am sure at least one person will be happy i have finally posted something new. My new years resolution is to keep this dang blog updated and to lose the last 30 (yes i said 30, i gained a lot while pregnant) pounds of baby weight. Aaron's brother is training for a half marathon and Aaron and i are going to join in the training. I am in no way agreeing to run in the race, but i figure i might as well get my big booty moving. Here are some pictures of Andrew and Allie for your enjoyment. On the way to the hospital, Aaron asked Allie if she was excited to see the new baby and Allie responded, "Yes! I will play with him and then I will hurt him." We have no idea where she got that, but we are now on our guard...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you! So cute...it is good to see Allie kissing Andrew...not kicking him. Oh well, that will come later I guess!

Becky said...

What a great blog!! Your babies are so beautiful! Dang! A mommy of 2! Good luck with that!!! As far as the kicking... if it's anthing like our house, dont worry- Andrew will be the one kicking, while Allie wonders how this shift in power occured.