Tuesday, January 29, 2008
popcorn popping on the...
We had our first item up the nose incident today. I had popped some popcorn for Allie and after she had eaten it, she was playing with the kernels. Next thing i know she was saying she had one in her nose. At first I thought she was joking. I mean, seriously, do kids have some innate thing that compels them to put things in their nose, because Allie has never seen anyone do that. Then to make it worse, she started sniffing making it go back farther. I tried to get the tweezers in there but they were to big so I started rummaging around the kitchen and came across these little fruit toothpick things. I was able to get it up and around the kernel and pull it out. Crisis averted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow! Kinda gross, kinda scary! That could have turned out much worse. Way to avoid the crisis!
Post a Comment