Thursday, January 31, 2008

it's a rumblin' down there....

We have officially entered into the blow out phase with Andrew. I think I was naive in thinking that it was just Allie that went through that phase. Last weekend Cassie experienced first hand this phenomenon as she held him and ended up with poop all over her. I have learned that when Andrew starts pooping to grab and hold the back of his diaper so it does not go up his back. this usually works, unless he decides to send it out the sides as he did today. Good thing I have the washer and drier in the house, and good thing i don't pay the water bill, because we are doing a lot of laundry and taking lots of baths!

1 comments:

Jessica L said...

I know... Don't you hate that part? The diapers that I found to work the best are Huggies Supreme. They have some stretchy elastic on the back of them at the top so it actually keeps most of it in. Just make sure you have diapers that are big enough. That's another problem that I've found. If the diapers are too small, all bets are off.