
I just got these photos from my mom and had to put this one up. Allie is opening a princess jewelry set form Lauri and this was her reaction. Also kind of funny, is that as soon as she saw what was inside a present she was opening she would say what it was and then OH MY GOSH! Shame on me for not having my video camera! Almost every morning since then, she gets up and puts on her princess dress and jewels. isn't it funny how as girls grow up, they still love to dress up. It reminds me of an episode of Friends when all the girls got wedding dresses and sat around in them all day just because they liked to be in them. I still think that would be fun. Maybe one of these days if i ever fit into mine again I will do it. (only i will not post a picture-sorry)
2 comments:
Awesome! What a cutie!
I can just picture her face as a sixteen year old and you have just gotten her a brand new car in the driveway with a big red bow on it. :)
I love the expression on her face.
Post a Comment