Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Highly observant

Backround:
So if you have a newborn you know that they poop... a lot. and when they do it it is usually accompanied by lots of as we call it tooting. So when ever Andrew poops, Allie alerts me by yelling, Mom he is tooting!

Now to my story:
I am going to admit something here that may surprise you. I toot. Yesterday I was sitting on the edge of the recliner and I tooted in front of Allie. She jumped up and ran over and started looking behind me and tried to make me move to look under me and pulled at my pants trying to look in them and then looked behind and around the chair. I asked her what she was looking for and she said, "mom I heard tooting and Andrew must be here!"

So I am not sure what is worse. My daughter associating her younger brother with gas or her thinking that I was sitting on him or I had him stuffed behind the chair or worse down my pants.

1 comments:

Jessica L said...

Perhaps even worse than that is that you are admitting for the world to read that you have gas... You are a brave woman! I, of course, have never had gas in my life. :)