
A perfect day at the beach with the kids and Aunt T. There is a great place in Pismo that overlooks the water and has trails along the edge (with only a small chain barrier- we were all on Andrew duty) and a park for the kids.
Allie was upset that we wanted to take a picture instead of look for sea horses in the water (from the top of the cliff)
Andrew was lifted up to shoulder status after he made one to many attempts at the edge of the cliff. (you can see the child proof chain behind them) First with dad...Which brings us the the current weather...
SNOW! That even stuck and stayed around for awhile! Holy craziness... Maybe Al Gore was right...
SNOW! That even stuck and stayed around for awhile! Holy craziness... Maybe Al Gore was right... Oh-on a side note, I never posted pictures of my house but if you look across the street at the house on the left, that is basically our house (but ours is painted more of a grey color with a cute blue door.)

3 comments:
You got snow? I didn't get snow...and I kept looking out all morning to see if it was coming down too!! So disappointing!
How funny! I just said that same "al gore" line a few days ago to my mom! You house looks adorable and those beach pictures are gorgeous! That cliff with the child-proof chain made my knees weak just thinking about it!
I would like some of that nice weather around here. I can't wait for spring!
Post a Comment