I think the funniest thing that I have discovered the past two weeks is that people in California just expect the weather always to be nice. Granted, it was in the 80's for almost a week and a half, but we all knew that it would not last (or at least I did). Twice this past week we got invites to go to the zoo and go to the park, when it was going to rain. When I pointed this out to each of the moms they were blown away that it was going to be bad weather. As if it should never be rainy in January! It's just funny that it is 14 degrees on the east coast and we are mad that it is 45 degrees and raining. (although today it feels like it is at least in the 30's!)
So... here are some pictures recapping our adventures of the warm sunny weather!
We Have been going over to Betty's (my Aunt) to play. The cows there are so tame, not like the kids crazy ones at Aunt Georgia's and Uncle Kurts. (Have I mentioned the time we tried to take a picture of Allie with her cow and it practically attacked us?)


Andrew and Lauri came over when Teddy (my little bro) was home and so Andrew,Allie and Logan got to play!

We went to the beach in Cambria three times this month! We love the park that is right along the beach and we get to have lunch at out favorite place, Main Street Grill.

One of the times we went, Cassie and Mark came with us and we went and saw the elephant seals. We usually go up a few times a year. This time all the babies were being born which was fun to see (but not smell). Allie had my camera but luckily Cassie sent me some that she took, otherwise all I would have to show for it is blurry pictures of seals, feet, and a random rabbit. 
This is a marker showing how long the elephant seals can get. The top one is the male, the second a female and the bottom is a baby. Mark fits at right about a teenage girl seal.






1 comments:
Such great pictures. You have been a busy girl haven't you! Thanks for fitting some time in with us...we loved it!
Post a Comment