
Since I am sharing, the other blog I check everyday is 30 days. Love, love, love it. The idea for Andrew's face on his cupcakes came from here. I could spend hours looking at all her tabs and ideas. She has so many fun links to all over the blogging world.
So enjoy... I have tons more that I check frequently. You should see my favorites list. I had to break them into folders of crafty blogs, scrapbooking and recipes. Each one has about 30 links. Crazy! If any of you are into digital scrapbooking I have some really good sites with free downloads and tutorials. Let me know!

2 comments:
Joni- I haven't been on for awhile, but I just caught up on everything! You are such a wonderful mom! Your kids are so sweet! LOVE all your posts!
Hey Joni-I'd love any help I can get with digital scrapbooking. Give me any site you think would help me get started. Thanks!
Post a Comment