Last week we headed down to LA to hang out with my sister in law and their family who were visiting from Utah. (I would link you to her blog, but she still has not got around to creating one!) The kids had a blast hanging out with each other. We did not even really do anything, but the kids still kept busy all day playing. They were playing outside one afternoon and Matthew elbowed Allie. She was crying so I asked her if she wanted to come inside and through her sobs she says, "No, mom! There is an alligator in trouble and we have to save him because we are the wonder pets!' (That is super funny if you have seen the wonder pets)Grammie got Allie and Matthew dogs from build-a-bear so they got to go back to the store and give them a name and pick out an outfit for them.

They gave them a bath before getting them dressed.

Then they got to pose for pictures! Matthew dressed his as a race car driver and named him Josh and Allie dressed hers as Snow White and named her Daisy.
Every night as soon as the kids went to bed we played this super fun game called Ticket to Ride. A few night we put the kids to bed early just so we could start the game! You have to build trains all over Europe. There are a bunch of other rules, but it was super fun and Aaron and I are definitely going to have to buy it to play at our house! We also fit in our other favorite games, Rage, The Great Dalmoti and Farkle. We went to bed way to late every night and since we had put the kids down early they got up early, so I am a little sleep deprived and will be taking naps the next few days to catch up!
Every night as soon as the kids went to bed we played this super fun game called Ticket to Ride. A few night we put the kids to bed early just so we could start the game! You have to build trains all over Europe. There are a bunch of other rules, but it was super fun and Aaron and I are definitely going to have to buy it to play at our house! We also fit in our other favorite games, Rage, The Great Dalmoti and Farkle. We went to bed way to late every night and since we had put the kids down early they got up early, so I am a little sleep deprived and will be taking naps the next few days to catch up!
2 comments:
Yea! "Game night every night" is one of the most fun things about when we come to visit at Grammie's house! Thanks for coming down, Joni, so that the kids could all see each other, too! (Maybe I'll get around to making a blog soon. I do really think I might start up on Facebook, too.)
Joni, I'm slightly offended that I didn't even get a shout-out in this post.
"Two-pipty's better 'an no pipty."
Post a Comment