
On Sunday Andrew was running a fever so Aaron took him home from church early to put him down for a nap. He told me this funny little story later that night. He said that he was playing with Andrew in his room and he farted (Based on past experience I am assuming it was pretty loud) and Andrew looked at him and started laughing really hard. About 5 minutes later Andrew farted and after realizing he did it, started laughing again. So congrats Aaron, you have taught our kid how to laugh at farts. The kid still can't clap but hey, I am sure the pediatrician would still be impressed by this skill.
3 comments:
LOL that kills me!!!!! Does Aaron know you posted this story?
Yeah- I told him I was going to, but he never checks this anyways, so unless you email him and tell him he would probably never know.
The great work of dad's! LOVE IT!!! Just wait... Kyler is almost 5 and I still shake my head sometimes at what Jared teaches his BOY! That is a GREAT post!
Post a Comment