Monday, December 22, 2008

Ain't no party like a birthday party

We had a cupcake party for Andrew on Saturday night. He was the only kid there, everyone else where aunts, uncles or grandparents, but they brought better gifts than other kids would have so it worked out!


The sign on our front door, just in case they forgot how old Andrew was turning.


Opening all the loot...



Posing for pictures with Aunt Georgia...
Andrew themed cupcakes...

Digging in!







Afterwards, showing us his baby six pack!

3 comments:

MonkeySister said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica L said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't believe that he's one already.

(I deleted my earlier comment from my other login.... Sorry. I'm retarded.)

Amanda said...

Love the cupcakes! I was also impressed with your Barbi cake I saw on an earlier post. Why didn't you bake us cute goodies like that at Stonebridge 301? :)