
For those of you who know my dad, he is not the most computer literate person. In fact, he doesn't even have a computer. Aaron and I are running the bowl challenge this year (if you want in, let me know... entries are due by tomorrow!) so my dad wanted to see what the predictions were for all the games before he made his choices. Aaron found him a web site and my dad sat down to look at it. The web site had all the games listed and you had to click on the game and then it would have a pop up with the info about it. Then you just had to close the pop up, click on the next game, and continue on down the line. Pretty simple right? Every minute or so I would hear, What is this? What did I do? He was doing things like clicking the right side of his mouse so the little window pops up and didn't know what to do. He hit the maximize button instead of the close button on the pop up and didn't know what to do. One time I told him to hit the back arrow in the top left corner. He hit the forward button and didn't know what to do. It was even funnier when Allie came over and tried to help him. I love my dad, but it is pretty funny to see him get mad because he has no idea what he is doing and his 3 year old grand daughter does!

1 comments:
My poor mom is the exact same way! My dad doesn't have the patience to teach her...LOL
Post a Comment