skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today we took Andrew in for his 2 month check up. In case any of you have ever wondered what a baby in the 100Th percentile for weight looks like, take a look at this kid! He weighs 15 pounds and is 24 inches long. (that is a 2 inch growth and over 3 pound weight gain from last month!) I think we need to stop calling him "little guy." He could actually be one of those fat people with a misleading nickname like 'tiny' or 'slim'. And in case you were wondering, I am just breastfeeding- no supplements or protein shakes have been given. Here is one that shows his double chins.
This one makes him look a little skinnier!
4 comments:
Cute blog page Joni! Thanks for dinner, I can't wait to eat it tonight, you are the best! Andrew is darling, chunk and all. Maybe you are producing chocolate milk too, that's what my family used to always say to me about Vivy.
Yo, I really like "Slim" for the little dude. Or maybe just "Little Dude."
He reminds me a lot of Kyler. It is going to get harder to hold him if he keeps up this rate. He is your baby. He isnt supposed to get big so fast. He is a precious baby! Now there is more to love!
i like "little guy" and adam's (that's adam right?) "little dude" i think it's funny when the big guy has a little name!
Post a Comment