Monday, February 25, 2008

friends needed

Tonight when I was making dinner Allie was playing in the cupboards. I was not paying attention until I realized what she was doing. She had opened the side where the macaroni and cheese is and was talking to it. She told it to hide and she would find it. She then went to the other side of the cupboard, closed her eyes and counted to ten. She then opened her eyes and ran back to the side with the macaroni and yelled, "I found you macaroni!" Then she told it to hide again and went and recounted. She must have done this three times before I stopped her. I promise this child gets out during the day. In fact today we had music class and went to the park for a play date. I think she just really likes macaroni.

Here is Allie counting (she actually counts to eleven but skips 5)














She found it!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Too funny!

Jessica L said...

Are you sure she's not an Oxborrow? She would fit right in with that whole "no friends" thing. :รพ