On Saturday, Allie had her dance recital for her tap/ballet class. I was very nervous because Friday at the dress rehearsal she totally freaked out and would not do dance. I had to go up on stage with her and help do the dance and as soon as it was over she ran off stage crying. So... I had already bought 5 tickets (at $10 a piece) so she was going to do the show on Saturday even if it scarred her for life. I left her backstage before the show started. I was going to stay with her but I thought that that would just give her an excuse to freak out, and when her classes turn came... she v e r y s l o w l y made her way out on the stage and she did it! Her class danced to, 'I've been workin' on the railroad' and it was super cute. They of course did not want you to video tape or take pictures (so you could buy their tape at $30 a pop) but my mom was able to bootleg a short video of the dance. As soon as I get my hands on it I will post it so you can see just how dang cute she is!

This one is my favorite because of Andrew lurking in the background. Dang kid...
This one is my favorite because of Andrew lurking in the background. Dang kid...
3 comments:
I thought that I had outsmarted you and was able to steal pictures from your blog but alas it only worked on the first one . . . I clicked on the picture and made it big then was able to right click and steal! I was feeling pretty tricky until I tried it on a second picture and it would not go big! Dang you Joni!
I love the pictures of Allie, she looks so cute!
Yea! I'm so glad that she did the dance. I love watching little dance performances. Can't wait to see the video!
Post a Comment