Ursula (Aaron's mom) has a tepee (I have no idea why). Allie discovered it and of course wanted to set it up. For the next two days we played continuous games of Indians versus monsters (Allie's idea), in which the monsters (Andrew and I) tried to get the Indians (Aaron and Allie). The Indians in turn tried to steal the baby monster (Andrew) from me. Luckily, Andrew would usually start crying as soon as they stole him (probably because they were yelling as they did it and scared the poor kid to death) so they had to return him. The next day Allie and Andrew where Indians. We made hats and Allie painted her face with some homemade concoction I came up with. I am sure the hats and face paint are not politically correct, but blame Peter Pan. That is where Allie got all the ideas for this. Either way, the kids had fun.
We tried to come up with Indian names for the kids, but Allie just wanted hers to be Cinderella. We gave Andrew the name 'crawls like the wind'.


4 comments:
allie looks like a clown . . . what did you do to her??
What a fun tepee! Grandmas are great for having random stuff perfect for rainy days. It looks like you all had a lot of fun.
I stalked you right back! Your kids are adorable and it looks like you are having lots and lots of fun. Congrats on #2. Yes, I know I'm way behind, but I hadn't heard. Seems like you're about 2 months ahead of me on both little ones.
You are such a fun mommy! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment