Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Saturday is a special day

I love Saturday's during the fall. College game day starts bright and early at 7 am so Aaron always gets up and takes the kids. Then it is football all day! It is the day that I get to have Pepsi and chips and usually we go and grab dinner somewhere because there is a night game on. Although, I have to admit that trying to watch a game and watch two kids is not very fun. Aaron and I decided that next year (when he has a job and therefore money) we are hiring a baby sitter while there are any games on that I want to watch. It is nice to have a day where we just stay home all day and hang out.

Here are the kids in their special Saturday outfits!





4 comments:

Eliot said...

Saturday was a great day to be a Trojan too.

Liz said...

Hmmm, what team do you like? :) That's fun that you guys both like watching football. I can take a little bit, but certainly not all day like Craig!

Teresa said...

nice neclace that the kids are playing with . . . bet a cool aunt gave that to them :)

andrew looks like a pimp with his sweat band on! i love it!

Brunner said...

Isn't this the best time of year! Football, cooler weather--not too cold. But just a little bit of relaxation on those Saturday afternoons.