Friday, August 1, 2008

battle of the buldge

Little guy has grown out of all his sleepers, so yesterday while I was at Costco I bought him a few new ones. I checked the weight on the tag and decided to get him 12 month (remember, he is only 7 months) thinking that it would be plenty big enough for a few months. When I got home I threw them in the wash so he would have something to wear to bed. Now, either my washer totally shrunk those things or little guy has gained a ton of weight. The sleepers barely fit him. They look like a skin tight body suit on him. They are still totally cute, and I might get a week or two out of them, but it still sucks that I just bought them and they are too small. Do you think Costco would let me return already washed and worn sleepers? Oh well. Guess i just have to go shopping again and buy more... darn.

Cute little cowboy jammies...


Maybe he likes the feel of it being skin tight. It is like a swimmer, it makes him faster as he crawls... less wind resistance.

3 comments:

Masha said...

Wow, those are super tight! Our little guys are chunks!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

What a cutie! I hate it when that happens, and the babies don't fit new outfits. Darnit! I was totally laughing at the skin tight bodysuite comment :)

Liz said...

I think you could still return them to Costco. They have a satisfaction guaranteed policy. Just tell them that they didn't fit. I don't think they would give you any problems, especially if you have the receipt. It's crazy how fast kids outgrow stuff! I just started putting Kaitlyn in 0-3 clothes a couple of weeks ago and she is already outgrowing them! It's sad cause she'll probably only wear some outfits once if at all!