Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Allie Boo!




Allie turned three today! It is amazing the changes that have happened in the past year. She truly has gone from being a baby to a kid. She is an amazing helper with Andrew, she loves to help cook dinner (her official job is to man the salad spinner) and like any little girl, she loves to dress up like a princess. She has had so much fun watching the Olympics, especially the gymnastics. She sits in front of the TV and intently watches them do their routine. As soon as they are done, she jumps up and tries to do it herself. It is pretty funny (and dangerous- she kind of flings herself around) to watch. She loves all the Disney movies. The other day I said something about someones step mom and Allie asked if she was cruel and vain (like the step mother in snow white.) So, she is also very observant! We were going out to run some errands and I told Aaron that I had to change my shirt because I had crap all over it. Allie runs up to me and very sympathetically Says, "Oh, mom you have crap on your shirt. Did Andrew get that crap all over you?" We love Allie and all the fun things she says and does and are looking forward to another fun year!






P.S. Yes I made that cake. And yes I gave myself a pat on the back for doing it...





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cake looks amazing!

Jessica L said...

Happy Birthday Miss Allie! You ARE such a big girl. We hope you have a great day and eat all that cake. Oh, and have mommy and daddy take you to Chuck E. Cheese's. :)

Liz said...

Wow, time flies! And quite an impressive job on the cake! Happy Birthday Allie!

betty said...

That's a cake?? I thought she put a new doll on a plate! How the heck did you do that? Very cool! Hope Allie got a lot of good loot!!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Happy Birthday Allie! I couldn't even tell that was a cake until in read your caption! Amazing it looks like the real deal!