Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fair Food

Last week we took the kids to the fair. We went right at noon so that there were no people but the flip side is that it was super hot. Luckily we used our connections and were able to stay cool!
Allie and Jessica's kids loved going on the rides. After getting a look of the carnies running them I wanted to dump a bottle of disinfectant on Allie but I think (hope) she sweat off most of the harmful germs. Here are pictures of our fun filled day!


The $8.00 Merrie-go-round ride (Aaron thought adults had to pay also, and of course the carnie took his money and did not tell him otherwise)



The kids loved that Dumbo went up and down, just like they were flying!



Career day at the carnival... showing the kids a possible future in driving big rigs.



Allie and Vivian were so cute holding hands as they went from ride to ride.



We met up with Aunt T and walked through the buildings.



Aunt T, Aunt Lauri and Allie keeping cool in front of a port-a-cool.



Allie was great at keeping the babies entertained.



Lauri was checking out vendors to come to come to her fair and the gelato guy tried to sweeten the deal by giving us this!

2 comments:

Liz said...

That post was so funny! I laughed about wanting to dump the bottle of disinfectant on Allie! And how lame that the guy took Aaron's money when he didn't have to pay. He probably pocketed it!

Jessica L said...

We had so much fun too. I still owe you guys a couple bucks for letting us have the rest of your tickets. Next time I'm out there, eh? :) I still can't believe that you guys got that ginormous thing of ice cream after we had already left. My luck... It pays to go to the fair with you and Lauri. You girls are awesome!