I know you have been wondering where I am. Thanks for all the phone calls and emails. (that was sarcastic for all the slow ones out there...) We have been doing a lot of hanging out at home. Luckily the Olympics have been on, so that has occupied a good chunk of our time. One of our friends loaned us Snow White (dang Disney has it in the vault and won't release it!) so Allie has been watching it... a lot. It is the only princess movie she does not have so she constantly wants to watch it. I have been able to only let her watch it every other day, but she would watch it over and over if I let her. The other thing we have been doing is playing in the back yard. I love this part of LA because it never gets above 90 degrees so it is always perfect to go outside and play!
I forgot we had this fun little play mat that fills with water. Andrew is the perfect age to play around in it!

Aaron and Allie is an intense water battle.
Andrew actually liked crawling around in the grass more than being in the pool. That was fine with me because he is so slippery in the water. You would think after the first time he face planted in the water he would be scared, but no, it was as if he was testing me to see just how good my grip was on him.

Allie practicing he bond girl moves by sliding down the slide and coming up shooting water at Aaron.
I forgot we had this fun little play mat that fills with water. Andrew is the perfect age to play around in it!

Aaron and Allie is an intense water battle.
Andrew actually liked crawling around in the grass more than being in the pool. That was fine with me because he is so slippery in the water. You would think after the first time he face planted in the water he would be scared, but no, it was as if he was testing me to see just how good my grip was on him.

Allie practicing he bond girl moves by sliding down the slide and coming up shooting water at Aaron.
2 comments:
Finally! A picture of you! If I hadn't seen you in person a few weeks ago, I would start to wonder what Aaron did with you. :) Speaking of which, very cute picture. I especially love the one with Allie taking on Aaron in the water fight. I think my favorite part is that Allie has the bigger gun. :)
Fun pictures! I wish we could get some of that nice, not too hot weather here!
Post a Comment