I am sure as Little Guy gets older he will have friends, maybe cousins (I'm keeping my eyes on you
Logan) who try to get him to do things he should not do. If that is ever the case, he will be prepared for that fateful night when the police tell him to stand against the wall and have to pat him down. Or maybe I am just being paranoid and he will be the next
Paul Hamm and win an Olympic gold medal in men's gymnastics! Either way... little guy will be ready.
Ready for his pat down... or stretching for his floor routine

He's just happy he can stand up!

4 comments:
You are too funny! Way to go Andrew on standing!
That is hilarious! So is he happy now that he can stand? :) Or the next milestone is the ONE? Man, just a couple more inches and he'll do the splits!
He's getting so big and so cute!
this is way too cute!!! ahh i can't wait to see the kidos again. I miss having young kids around :(
Post a Comment