Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What's a meal?

I love bake potatoes. I love to put tons of stuff on them like cheese, sour cream, broccoli, bacon, chives, and what ever else you want to throw on there. I believe that it is a big item and as such can be treated as a dinner. Aaron on the other hand thinks that that is a side dish and needs an additional main item like BBQ chicken with it. I think that just becasue you do not have meat, it does not mean it is any less worthy of being a main dish. So, what is a bake potato with all the fixins'? A main dish or a side dish. Inquiring minds (like mine) need to know.

4 comments:

betty said...

For you ...it's a main dish. For Aaron...it's a side dish. Too bad for you that you have to do the cooking and fix Aaron something else to "go with" his potato!

Masha said...

It is surely a main dish - good thing that Jeff recognizes that :). And what are you talking about no meat - bacon counts as meat! :)

Lauri King said...

i saw main dish for me but Andrew would say side dish!

Brunner said...

It's a main dish for those momma's that are on the go and never have the time or energy to cook, clean, grocery shop and do it all with two whiny overly rambunctious kids.