I have been pretty tired lately and have been taking naps instead of blogging. No, No not pregnant (shutter the thought), Allie has been up in the middle of the night for the last few nights screaming and not going back to sleep. She would usually wake up about 1 am and I would get her back into bed by 2:30-3ish just in time for Andrew to wake up and eat at 3am. By the second day, she was also screaming during the day. It did not take me long to figure out that she was screaming when she was going to the bathroom. We took her to the doctor and they wanted me to get her to pee in a cup. I can't even get the kid to pee in the toilet let alone a cup, but we tried. After a fun experience in the bathroom of her screaming in the corner, the nurse put in a catheter and we found out she has a bladder infection. Next challenge was holding the kid down to make her take her medicine. Luckily, the medicine tastes good (or at least it smells good) so I don't think i will have to hold her down for the next ten days. So... she is back to sleeping and I should be back to blogging! While I am at it, here are some pictures from us at the beach last week.
Allie was brave enough to have the water touch her feet but not much else.
She was so happy running to and from the water.
Throwing sand on the towels... I mean making sand castles.
Chillin' in the shade (please notice he is sitting up by himself!)
Don't ya hate when your kids are sick. Not only do you have to see them not feel well but ya don't get sleep. Looks like you guys had fun at the beach and the little one is becoming a big boy sitting up by himself. Cute
3 comments:
Don't ya hate when your kids are sick. Not only do you have to see them not feel well but ya don't get sleep. Looks like you guys had fun at the beach and the little one is becoming a big boy sitting up by himself. Cute
How sad for Allie! I hope she gets feeling better soon! The beach pictures are fun- I want to go to the beach!
So why didn't he sit up when you were at my house...Nancie missed the fun!
Post a Comment