Wednesday, June 18, 2008


Happy six month Birthday Little Guy!

It is hard to believe that it has been six months already. It is harder to believe that Allie will turn three in two months. We are so lucky to have two great kids that make us laugh every day. I am also so lucky that I get to be at home with them and see all the fun things they do. I love how Andrew's face lights up when I walk in the room. It is nice to know that someone loves me that much! We are also lucky that Aaron is home with us right now. It is a little stressful that he does not have a job yet, but I know that we are lucky to be in the situation we are in so that we can be home together and do lots of family stuff. I am sure the next six months will be filled with lots of changes for our family. We are excited to see what they bring... (hopefully one of them is a nice new big house for me!)

1 comments:

Eliot said...

Little guy!