Last weekend we took the kids down to San Diego to the Wild Animal Park. (Lots of fun, Allie loved all the animals and I burned some major calories hiking all over that place) We went down the night before and stayed at a hotel near the park so we took swim suits to play in the pool (by we, I mean Aaron and Allie... I don't have a swim suit large enough to cover my big booty). Allie was so excited to go swimming that she wanted to wear her swim suit in the car on the way there. I would not help her put it on, so she went into her room and said she would do it herself. Here is what we got...

1 comments:
Did she intend to only put her head in the water? Looks like she was a little chilly and just wanted to put it on for the effect!
Betty
Post a Comment