Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Easter (a week late)


I know... Easter was last week, but with a picture this cute, how could I not put it up!

4 comments:

Marsh Family said...

Sooo cute. He is such a chubby little guy. Sweet.

Jessica L said...

Pink bunny ears on a boy? Don't let Aaron see that picture.

Is this the Easter retakes you were teasing us all about? :)

joni said...

They sucked too... I am a failure as a photographer. The one that was ok I put as my new profile picture. And the pink bunny ears were Allie's from last year... I am sure Andrew will need therapy in 10 years when he sees this picture and is not sure why I put him in pink. i will tell him that I secretly wanted another girl. ;)

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

I agree, cute pictures must be posted no matter how late they are! He is so adorable, I just want to pinch his cheeks...but I won't