Sorry- Jessica... I would blog, really, but I have nothing to blog about. I think I need to stage something so my kids will do something funny. Tomorrow is Easter picture retakes (I figured if you could do it in elementary school, why not here too?) so hopefully I will have cute pictures like everyone else out there in blog world. Until then, here is a picture of Allie trying to 'hold' Andrew. He was having tummy time yesterday and she tried to pick him up (granted he weighs over half of her body weight). She got him about 2 inches off the ground and promptly dropped him face first into the carpet. Luckily we have really nice soft carpet! So this picture is her being 'nice' to little guy!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
the quiet life
Sorry- Jessica... I would blog, really, but I have nothing to blog about. I think I need to stage something so my kids will do something funny. Tomorrow is Easter picture retakes (I figured if you could do it in elementary school, why not here too?) so hopefully I will have cute pictures like everyone else out there in blog world. Until then, here is a picture of Allie trying to 'hold' Andrew. He was having tummy time yesterday and she tried to pick him up (granted he weighs over half of her body weight). She got him about 2 inches off the ground and promptly dropped him face first into the carpet. Luckily we have really nice soft carpet! So this picture is her being 'nice' to little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you. I feel much better now. Now where are all these pictures of Lauri's baby? She said that she was going to be a crazy mom who posted tons of pictures... Don't tell me that she's too busy with the baby to play on the computer. I just can't believe that! :)
I know- I actually called her this morning and told her she had better start blogging, so she said she would add some pictures. Her mom is leaving tomorrow so i am sure she will get bored after that with no one at home and have to turn to the computer! ;)
Post a Comment