Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Minty Fresh

Allie loves dental floss. I think becasue we have the cool mint flavor, but maybe because she likes forcing a small string between her teeth and making her gums bleed. (oh wait, that is why I love it)
Anyways, she got it out of the bathroom the other night and Aaron took it away from her. We were watching TV so he just stuck it in one of the side pockets of his cargo shorts. (So many pockets! Who can ever find anything in there?) Fast forward to yesterday when I am doing laundry. Everything went fine until I went to pull the load from the dryer. The forgotten dental floss had come completely out and wound around everything! It was wrapped around one of Aaron's shirts so tight I thought it was going to cut it. I finally just had to get out the scissors and rage war on the floss. I won but it did leave a noticeable minty smell on all the clothes.
On the bright side, at least it was not chap stick...

4 comments:

Liz said...

I hate when stuff gets left in the laundry- especially kleenex- What a mess!

Liz said...

Thanks for the heads up on who "Dude" was on my comments- I would have had no idea and it would have driven me crazy!

Masha said...

Hey Joni,

How are you? I tagged you, so go to my blog and read the latest post. All the instructions are there.
Have a great day!

Masha said...

BTW, Happy Birthday!!!