Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Done!

Whew... The kid is out of me! Dylan Ellis was born yesterday at 12:15 pm. He weighed 9 pounds 15.3 ounces and was 21 inches long. The chunk has a 15 inch head! The nurses were joking saying he looks like he is already a month old. He is a little different from the other kids in that he has light brown hair and blond eyebrows. I am feeling pretty good. I am up and out of bed but still very very sore. I am sure I am annoying my nurses because I am right in top of when I get more pain medication. It is nice that I have my own room so I don't have to worry about pulling a Pam (from the office) and nursing the wrong baby.
I will post more pictures when we get home and settled this weekend!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Congratulations!! And holy huge baby!!! Did you have a c-section? I'm so happy for you guys and jealous. I'm about ready to be done now too! :) Can't wait to see more pics!

Spencer and Jennifer Lee said...

Hooray! Isn't it nice not to be prego anymore? (especially when he's so big! Good job!) :) Welcome to life with 3!

Mary Ann said...

congratulations!! so so happy for you!!

Masha said...

Congrats!!!! He is cute! (how did you manage to push him out though, I have no idea!!!) Way to go!

Erin said...

Holy Big Kid! You should have waited another 30 minutes to have him and he just might have weighed in at 10 lbs. Amazing! Congratulations to you and your family.