Wednesday, May 5, 2010

can't I just sleep till it's over

(A straight down picture of me!- hey there are toes down there!)

I know, I know... I was suppose to be better at blogging. That was before this baby decided to kick my butt. My OB jokingly told me that the third pregnancy will make or break you... in that case, I am a seriously broken woman. I guess a good word to describe me right now is coping. I am doing what needs to be done, but nothing extra (ie, dinner is made and ready every night and the kids are happy but please no not look at the bathroom or dust or anything else that involves serious cleaning)

I went and got a cortisone shot in my hip for the searing pains I was having and it has helped me sleep through the night, but I still hurt a ton by the end of the day. Oh, and I have been getting heart burn now too. What else could go wrong? -wait, don't answer that- I know it could be a lot worse.

So I will make an attempt to blog a few more times before the baby (20 days- not that I am counting or anything) but no promises. After the baby of course I will be posting so many pictures you will all get so sick of my kids and wish I would go back to not blogging!


3 comments:

Masha said...

Awwww. Poor Joni!!! That's why I think I will stop at two. lol.
I hope you can survive the 20 days or fewer. Love ya!

Liz said...

I'd take 20 days right about now. :) Hang in there- you're in the home strech. So do you know if you're having a boy or girl? Or are you just keeping it a surprise for the rest of us?

lighting said...

What a great picture! I wish i would have done that!