This year for Easter I did not want to host the usual two kid Easter Egg hunt. It is not very fun for my kids. So, since we have three lawns and tons of room we invited over a bunch of friends and made a giant Easter Egg hunt and BBQ. We ended up with about 15 kids and over 200 eggs! Aaron fired up the BBQ for the first time this year and made lunch for everyone. It was fun and I know my kids had a blast. I am not going to post a ton of pictures because I am not sure who would freak out if their kids pictures where up on the Internet (because I know that a ton of you who look at my blog are total weirdos.) :)
Andrew (and most of the little kids) still did not quite have the right idea. As soon as they found an egg they would want to sit and open it and see what was inside.
Some of the kids finishing up and inspecting all the loot.
In the midst of the hunt.
My kids are totally ready for a new baby. Andrew especially loves them. This is my cousin Lauri's little boy who Allie and Andrew absolutely adore.
Also, since I know you are all so interested. Aaron and I just finished season five of Lost.
WOO HOO!
On to the current season which has been patiently waiting for us in T-Vo.
Andrew (and most of the little kids) still did not quite have the right idea. As soon as they found an egg they would want to sit and open it and see what was inside.
WOO HOO!
On to the current season which has been patiently waiting for us in T-Vo.
1 comments:
AWWWW..I miss my house!!! Sounds like it was a ton of fun.
Post a Comment