Sunday, March 28, 2010

previously on...

So Aaron and I have been really into the show LOST. We started from season one back in January (that is one reason for not bogging) and are currently on season five. The one annoying thing is that before you get into a new episode they always do a previously on Lost and recap what you missed. So in light of that, here is my previously on Life as a Bennion...

This guy turned two... As you can see I went all out and made him one cupcake and just had family over for dinner. I am sure sure he will resent me some day in the future for it.
In my defence, we where leaving for Utah the next day so I was not totally in the birthday mind frame. I was more concerned with making sure the toothpaste and packed and that we had enough underwear. On the way to Utah we stopped in Elko to see my Grandparents. Holy crap was it cold. It reinforced the fact that I am not a snow person. Aaron was a good sport and took the kids sledding.
We took the kids to temple square to see the Christmas lights. If it had not been so cold it would have been fun. (have I mentioned it was cold? and I had on flats with no socks- don't judge me)
The majority of our trip was spent at Aaron's sisters house. It was super fun to have all the kids together. We got to stay up late every night and play board games (I know, we really know how to live it up) and eat out at our favorite places including Cafe Rio and Gandalfos. These two guys spent the majority of the time either playing well together or fighting and crying in time out.
Other than that, we have been laying pretty low. It has been raining a ton so lots of forts, movie watching and mandatory naps (mostly for me!) have been taking place. We were able to take advantage of one nice Saturday and go hiking over at the beach. Andrew knows how to work it and enjoys being carried half the time.
I am not sure what they are laughing about here, but it probably had something to do with their funny looking dad making faces behind me.

So now you are caught up with us. I wish I could say the same about us with Lost. I think we have about 10 more episodes before we get to the current season. I am happy that the days are lasting longer and we can be outside more. I am currently on the hunt for a trampoline with netting for the kids. I stalk craigslist regularly. Oh and I am still pregnant... seriously it feels like it was been going on forever!


1 comments:

Emily Larkin said...

Super cute! Glad your back and had a good trip to Utah, but seriously Boy or Girl?