
Andrew has become fascinated with tongues. He loves to copycat me as I stick mine out and then try to grab it. Sometimes he is pretty quick and gets it which is gross considering the places he puts those little fingers. Andrew also loves to give kisses. Huge, wet, hilarious open mouth kisses. Yesterday the kids were piled on my lap and Andrew started giving kisses to Allie. She made a comment about his tongue being pink like hers. Hearing the word tongue and thinking that meant he should stick it out, Andrew suddenly combined his two talents and gave Allie a huge, wet, open mouth kiss with a little tongue... ooh baby! Allie of course squealed which Andrew took as a compliment and gave his big cheesy grin. He then turned to me as if to say, "your turn mom!" Not wanting to write a blog post about french kissing my kid (but one about my kids french kissing each other is okay) I quickly diverted his attention by asking if he wanted some fruit snacks (he
always wants fruit snacks). The boy does not give up easily (that may come in handy in 15 years) and any time I am in range tries to give me the big kiss. At least I have not yet found him trying to make out with his hand or pillow so I think I am okay!
**I have zero new pictures of the kids, so these are from swimming at play group a week ago!
1 comments:
The fact that your kids are french kissing is lost on me. I'm too upset that you are already having playgroups with kids in the swimming pool! It's barely even into spring! I hate California! :รพ
Post a Comment