There is a perfectly good reason for the lapse in blogs. AT&T sucks. First, we moved and switched Internet providers. Second, the modem was sent to the wrong house and then AT&T is still taking a few days (try 14) to figure out some weird address problems (apparently our house has two addresses?) So... no modem and no Internet for the past TWO weeks! Occasionally we have been able to stand in a random corner of the house and pick up an unsecured network from an unsuspecting neighbor. (thanks naive neighbors!) Hopefully by next week everything will be worked out and I will be able to post pictures from moving, Easter, blowing milk bubbles and our current trip (and reason for Internet usage) to Virgina.
At least our Direct TV was hooked up right so I have been able to stay up to date with my favorite shows... what would I do without The Office and 30 Rock?
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
have a great trip!!
We just don't realize how many times a day we hop on the internet to look at something until it's gone!
Good luck (and have fun) on your trip to Virginia. Wish we could be there, too! But I don't envy you flying cross-country with two kids age 3 and under!
Post a Comment