
The Allie show continues-
Aaron went into Andrew's room this morning to get him out of his crib. As usual he had done his business and was ready for a diaper change. Now, Allie is not a fan of the smell of poop. (come to think of it, who is?) But she can not even handle it- she starts gagging and has to run out of the room. So... Aaron is changing Andrew's diaper and Allie comes in and yells back at me in the other room that Andrew went poop (just so that I was in the loop) and as they finish up, Allie tells Aaron, "Dad, guess what? I am such a big girl, I didn't even have a poop hiccup when I smelled Andrew!" Nice... poop hiccup=gagging. I've got to give the girl credit, that is pretty clever.
Oh- just in case you did not laugh at that (shame on you- that is some quality humor) here is Allie's favorite joke that she tells Aaron and I at least 10 times a day.
Allie: Knock, Knock
Joni: Who's there
Allie: Boo
Joni: Boo Who?
Allie: Oh, don't cry!
3 comments:
We haven't checked in on you in ages. I think you are the BEST family blogger we have. Keep up the good work! It's fun to keep up with you and the kids via blogland!
I'm going to let Aunt Mary's comment roll off my back.... *sniff, sniff*.....
However, Madeline is also very adverse to smells. Or what she THINKS might smell... If someone looks like they might throw up, she runs from the room screaming at the top of her lungs because she doesn't want to get herself sick. Such a wimp! :)
Poop hiccup is pretty funny too...
Is that out at the ranch?
Post a Comment