Friday, March 13, 2009

Beach Day

Kind of a slow week around here so all I have is some pictures from the beach. It is still a little cold to bust out the swim suits and dive all in, but we decided to stop by and play in the sand before we met up with Aaron for lunch. (Aaron works about 5 minutes from the beach so we have to go and have lunch with him at least once a week and play!) I would have had more pictures of collecting sea shells but it was either take pictures or keep kids out of the frigid water. I chose the later...





The beginnings of Ariel's sea castle.

Getting the feel of the land.Diving in! About a second later, the sand was in his mouth.



Running on the pier. Andrew kept falling and landing in all the dried pigeon poop... yuck!




It would not be a day with the kids if they did not find something to fight over. In this case it was climbing up this.


1 comments:

Liz said...

Those are fun pictures. I wish we lived close to the beach!