It is so nice that it is warming up so we can play outside. We have been going out to my dads house to play because there is so much room and lots of animals to play with. Andrew is in love with his dog Coon. He just follows him around and pats his nose and back and laughs and laughs. This past weekend when we were out there we headed down though the alley way and walked up the creek to the corral. This is where the barn is so the cows and horses are usually there. Of course they were not when we came up but the kids had fun running around and trying to find frogs. I started to walk back and called for the kids to come and Allie stood frozen about 50 yards from me. I called her again and she yelled at me, "Mom, I can't move! I am surrounded by to much poop!" Yeah- she is not exactly a farm girl. I think we spent to much time in LA!
Here is Andrew's other favorite activity, riding in the old wagon.





Also... I received photoshop for Christmas and have dove head first into the world of digital scrapbooking. Believe it or not my kids scrapbook is totally up to date (pat on the back to me). I only know about a tenth of all the fun things that you can do in photoshop but it is fun playing around and making stuff up. Here is a page I made from one of the pictures above.

5 comments:
Good for you keeping up with your kids scrapbook! I have a long LONG way to go, as in, I need to start! :) The grandpa and me picture looks like it was done by a professional!
Oh my gosh. I absolutely love that picture of your dad and Andrew. Priceless. He reminds me so much of Grandma and Grandpa D. :)
Yep, I agree. I love the grandpa/grandson picture!! I bet your dad is loving haveing the kids close.
I agree, that picture of Andrew with your dad is a treasure. I love the digital scrapbook page that you did with it, too! As far as the farm poop goes, I'm with Allie, but then again, I did live in LA for 18 years!
Joni - you are amazing! So, I was wondering if you could schedule a trip to UT and spend a week or so of uninterrupted time with me, digitally scrapbooking. I know you have time to do that! The kids are darling, and you are a great photographer! Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment